2 cups of mashed avocado
1/4 of a cup of maple syrup
1/2 a cup of plant milk
3 tbsp of cacao powder
2 tbsp of maca powder or lucuma powder
1 tsp of cinnamon
Pinch of pink salt
3 tsp of Reishi @rootandbones (Optional)
3 tsp of Chaga @rootandbones (Optional)
2 cups of almond flour
1 pinch of pink salt
2 tsp of cinnamon
3 tbsp of coconut oil
2 tbsp of maple syrup
1 tsp of vanilla paste
1) Preheat the oven to 350 F, then add all your crust ingredients into a bowl and mix thoroughly.
2) Using a high-speed blender add all your filling ingredients and blend until smooth.
3) Add your crust to a tart tin, about 9 inches wide and if you’re using a smaller tart pan, just add to your discretion. Bake crust for 10 min.
4) Add your filling on top of the crust and let it sit in the fridge for 1 hour.
5) Topped with strawberries or any kind of berries. May last 3-4 days. Not in my house.