2 1/2 cups of chopped Chanterelles mushrooms
1 tbsp of avocado oil
2 tbsp of lime juice
1 tbsp of cumin
1 1/2 tbsp of garlic powder
1 tbsp of granulated onions or 1/4 of a cup of fresh onions
2-3 tsp of coconut sugar
1-2 tsp of cayenne pepper
1 tbsp of oregano
Salt and black pepper to taste
1) Just add everything into a bowl and mix thoroughly until all the mushrooms are coated.
2) Bake at 400 F for 20 minutes or until desired texture.
3) Make tacos and add any toppings you want. Makes about 5-6 tacos. Enjoy.
2 cups of chopped cucumbers
1 cup of chopped cilantro
1/4 of a cup lime juice
1/4 of a cup of apple cider vinegar
1 tsp of coconut sugar
1 tsp of cumin
1 tsp of cayenne pepper powder
2 tsp of garlic powder
A pinch of salt and black pepper
1) Just add everything into a bowl and mix well. Let it sit for at least an hour before serving or eat as is. Makes 4-5 servings.
2) These tacos contained kale, purple cabbage, cherry tomatoes, mushrooms, and used gluten free tortillas. At the end, I just added black beans, kimchi, and more lime juice.