Try this Mediterranean salad for those days you want to eat something for lunch that is super satisfying and delicious.
1 1/2 cups of chopped cucumber
1 small handful of chopped fresh Dill
2 tbsp of chopped fresh oregano
3 garlic roasted cloves (minced)
1/4 of a cup of chopped olives
2-3 tbsp of lemon juice
1 tbsp of apple cider vinegar
A dash of black pepper
A dash of pink salt z
1) Just add everything to a bowl and let it sit for 1 hour or eat as is.
2) Stays fresh in the fridge for 3-4 days.
1 cup of chickpeas
1 tsp of cumin
A pinch of pink salt or to taste
1 tsp of lemon juice
4 tbsp of fresh parsley
1 tsp of dried oregano
1 tbsp of nutritional yeast
Pinch of black pepper
1) Add all ingredients into a bowl, mix well.
2) Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, add chickpeas and bake at 350 F for 25 minutes.
3) Just layer your jar with fresh cherry tomatoes, fresh parsley, chickpea, and cucumber salad. Enjoy.